Friday 31 October 2008

Half term nearly over:-(

With half term very nearly over I decided to day to have a go at stamping onto candles. Fi told me how to do it and sent me over to splitcoaststampers where they have a tutorial about it.


So, I went into town this morning and bought some cheapie candles, greaseproof paper, and tissue paper. Got home and dug out my heat gun that has been lurking in my craft room unused for over a year and started to play! I chose the PSX robins on a branch stamp as the stamp I was going to use and this is the result.




I am really pleased with how it came out and can't wait for Fi to see it. I am sure she will love the fact that her instructions worked first time.
I now want to go and buy loads more candles, I think they will make great presents for friends. Just a piece of festive ribbon round the bottom and voila, one very snazzy present.

No comments:

Post a Comment