Saturday 2 May 2009

Choc's away!

I have made a leaving album for someone at work and the people who asked me to make it gave me these.

Now, can anyone guess what I was more excited about? ...................................

Yes, you guessed it I was more excited about the ribbon and the pattern on the box, not really interested in the chocs inside. I also saw a great idea for a LO using the box lid as inspiration. Will have a go at using this inspiration tomorrow and will post it here when it's done:)

3 comments:

  1. LOL - I am the same... DH brought home a lovely leather wallet and card case he had been given at work and looked a bit surprised when I pounced on the boxes they came in with shouts of joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you and yes typical scrapbooker talking about ribbon on the package rather than chocs ...though choc is a bonus lol !!!!
    x jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always keep ribbons too. I volunteer to cut my colleague's ribbons off their clothes (the ones to hang clothes up with) and keep them for stash!

    ReplyDelete