Monday 24 August 2009

Life is good

It's been ages sinece I last posted here but as the title states, life in my world is good at the moment. Since my last and quite depressing entry, I have got better. The meds are working now and I feel more like my old self. I still have bad days when I don't know what to do, but they aren't every day anymore.
I have finished my first year at University and will be back in September for year 2, I can't wait :)
My darling son C is off to university on the 26th September, he got the A level results needed for his course in Astrophysics, Space Science and Cosmology at Hertfordshire Uni. I am so very proud of him. It is going to be great for him, going to Uni and I am sure he will be fine and make loads of new friends, but I am so going to miss him, we are really close and have a great laugh together, we usually spend an hour late at night, every night just sitting and chatting about usually random stuff :)
We have made a list of all the stuff he will need and By God, it's a very long list which is going to cost me and T a fortune. We have already sent off the first terms payment for his room at Uni, not a small sum either!!

Not a lot else has happened over the summer holidays, took the kids to Chessington, they loved it and B made C go on the rides with her (no way would I go on any, I preferred the zoo), I have made some cards, also made C a recipe book to take to uni with him, I will post pics here when I have taken photos of them!

Ally Pally is on the weekend that we take C up to Uni so I will miss that, I was going to go with my sister and it would have been my first time there, oh well, I will get there next year, hopefully!

Back at work next week, in a class with the same kids, but a different teacher, a newly qualified teacher at that, that's gonna be fun! Luckily I know him and he will make a great teacher, LOL.

Anyway, best get on with making more cards, C wants me to make him some so he can take them with him and use them to send out for birthdays!! Being a poor student won't allow him to buy birthday cards will it!! I can see me having to supply the stamps as well!!!

Thanks for reading, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment