Sunday 6 January 2008

It can't be Sunday already!!!


I can't believe it's Sunday 6th January already, I have to go back to work tomorrow after being off for the school holiday since 21st December. I have had loads of time to myself over the last 2 weeks, now it's coming to an end, no more getting up late, no more wandering round town at lunchtime, no more slobbing out on the sofa and watching daytime TV, but worst of all- no more scarpping when i feel like it. I will have to get back into the habit of scrapping in the evenings, that's after I have tidied the house and cooked dinner for the tribe.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, it's just that I like my holidays as well:)

After not getting out of bed till 10.45 (had to get a lie in on my last day)I popped into town to buy some watercolour pencils and a box frame that i want to alter, both from Poundland. I will put a pic here when it's done.

I also bought myself Russell Brand's booky wook, have wanted it since it came out, but didn't like the price tag, so today when i went into WHS and noticed that it is now half price i just had to buy it. Can't beat a bargain:)

Tony bought me Phil Collins 3 CD set which i have been playing since getting home.

I have done another layout today called Calm Waters. The photo was taken at Brighton beach last year. I painted the cardstock with watercolours and when it finally dried out I completed the layout, for the lettering I used Sizzlit Mango Tango alphabet; which I then embossed using the cuttlebug embossing folder. I love my Cuttlebug and am so glad I bought it, I now have 6 of the embossing folders and want all the rest:)

Well, i better go now, my daughters turn on the pc now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment