Saturday 5 January 2008

It's soo late!!


I can't quite believe that i am still awake and it's now 1.15am!!

I have been so busy doing a layout that i didn't realise the time, DH has just asked me if i have any intention of going to bed tonight!!

I took me so long to finish because i wanted to do some heat embossing on it, my poor heatgun hasn't seen the light of day for nearly 2 years:( I have never heat embossed on a layout before and i had already stuck the word 'snow' down before i decided that i wanted to add a bit of sparkle to the letters, thank God for the versamark embossing pen; which again has been sittng in a drawer for the best part of 2 years. I don't think the embossed areas show up well on a photo, but believe me it's there, all sparkly looking!!

Well, i had better go to bed now, up early to go shopping for crafty storage:)

1 comment:

  1. niki, that is a lovely page and the photo from my front door is great.

    ReplyDelete