Monday 30 June 2008

A great Day!

It has been a great day today, my stamps have arrived today that I won on ebay, 2 of them are penny black stamps that I got for a really good price:-)
I spent Sunday playing with my new prisma pencils and I am in love with those pencils :-)
I had a good day at work today, no snidey comments so far, lets just hope it lasts.

The best thing is I have just been on a blog called Spiral Whisper, they are a new company dedicated to stamps, at the moment they are running a competition to name 2 of their lovely stamps, the winner will win some blog candy, but most importantly they will use the winners chosen names for the stamps:) Go and check it out. The launch of their website is 14th July for pre-orders and the site opens proper on the 21st July. Count me in on the pre-ordering ladies, thsoe stamps are just gorgeous:-)

B is doing work experience at my place of work this week and she likes it at the moment, C has now finished school, but he has seen his teachers and asked if he can stay on for another year to make sure he gets the grades he needs to go to university to study astronomy and astrophysics!!!!!!
T has been lovely lately, not sure why, but if he finds out just how much i have spent on ebay lately i am sure he will change his tune VERY quickly!!!! Oh well, it's only money and you can't take it with ya, can you now??
Better go and get the dreaded ironing started.
have a lovely one:-)
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment